a) show the output with for arbitrary inputs
b) what is the frame rate?
Frame rate, then, is the speed at which those images are shown, or how fast you “flip” through the book. It's usually expressed as “frames per second,” or FPS.
So if a video is captured and played back at 24fps, that means each second of video shows 24 distinct still images...
c) what is the frame duration?
d) what is the bit rate?
In digital multimedia, bit rate refers to the number of bits used per second to represent a continuous medium such as audio or video after source coding (data compression).
The encoding bit rate of a multimedia file is its size in bytes divided by the playback time of the recording (in seconds), multiplied by eight...
e) what is the bit duration?
Difference between Bit Rate and Baud Rate Both Bit rate and Baud rate are generally used in data communication, Bit rate is the transmission of number of bits per second.
On the other hand, Baud rate is defined as the number of signal units per second.
The formula which relates both bit rate and baud rate is given below: Bit rate = Baud rate x the number of bit per baud. ...
Let’s see the difference between Bit Rate and Baud Rate:
S.NO Bit Rate Baud Rate
1. Bit rate is defined as the transmission of number of bits per second. Baud rate is defined as the number of signal units per second…
2. Bit rate is also defined as per second travel number of bits. Baud rate is also defined as per second number of changes in signal.
3. Bit rate emphasized on computer efficiency. While baud rate emphasized on data transmission….
4. The formula of Bit Rate is: = baud rate x the number of bit per baud
The formula of Baud Rate is: = bit rate / the number of bit per baud …
5. Bit rate is not used to decide the requirement of bandwidth for transmission of signal. While baud rate is used to decide the requirement of bandwidth for transmission of signal ....